Thursday, May 1, 2014

Every journey begins with one small step

Recently, I feel like my life has been turned upside down. There has been a lot going on, some of it not good. Unfortunately, this is the stuff I chose to focus on. I had a real "why me" attitude and felt extremely isolated and full of despair. 

Well, I posted some pretty negative stuff on Facebook, and my mom kind if freaked out. In one of my lowest moments, it took her to remind me how blessed I am. 

So, I'm starting a gratitude journal. Each day, I'll list three things I'm grateful for that day. Some days it may be hard to find something, but I will just change my
perspective and find something. Today, I'm grateful for my mom for helping me and loving me, I'm grateful to have a decent job to go to everyday and where they appreciate me, and I'm grateful for a roof over my head every night when I go home. 

I hope you'll follow me on this journey and please feel free to share the things you're grateful for every day! 

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful that I have you as a friend. I hate that we live so far away, but you are and have always been my bestie and I love you.

    ReplyDelete