Thursday, August 29, 2013

I love photography!

If you know me, you know I love photography and being a photographer! One day, when I grow up, I want to do it for a living :) Well, right now I'm really fired up because, this year, I get to attend my first ever Photoshop World conference.

This conference is 3 days of workshops, networking, learning and, let's get real, hanging out in Vegas! I've been trying to get to this thing for 3 years now, and this year I get to be there, learning from and meeting people I've admired for a long time.

I know I'll get back home with a brain full of knowledge I'll have to work through, but I'm willing to have a headache from all the knowledge.

My photography skills are good, my editing skills are good, but after this conference those skills will be so much more enhanced. And, I'll also be learning some new graphic design skills that will be used in my day job.

This training is going to be awesome and so much fun. I'm ready to jump on a plane today!

No comments:

Post a Comment