Friday, May 23, 2014

Compliments?

Has anyone ever paid you a compliment and you think back and wonder what the heck they meant by it? 

Lately, people have been saying "you look really nice today" and I say thank you. Then, just a few minutes later, I stop and wonder what the heck that meant? 

When someone says it like that doesn't it make you think "Gee, guess I've really looked like crap lately"? That's what runs through my mind anyway. I know their intentions are good, but their delivery sucks. 

Just yesterday, someone told me I deliver great customer service BUT....  Well, basically it meant that I go too far to make sure the customer is happy. I'm sorry, I thought that was the whole point - keep the customer happy. I've never wondered if I was TOO good at my job before, but now...

Anyway, just another random thought moment - stay tuned for more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment